- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
At JFL Diamond & Timepieces, we understand that buying an item on the internet is not easy & that sometimes the buyer may not like something about his or her purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or would like to make an exchange for another item, then you have the option of returning or exchanging the item within 30 days of receiving the item. Certain conditions apply, read below for details.
Conditions for Returns/Exchanges:
- All items must be returned with all original accessories, paperwork, tags & gift boxes.
- All items must be in its original & unworn condition. The item must not have any scratches, marks, or blemishes.
- Items must not have been altered, adjusted in length, or sized by us (per customer's request) or by a local jeweler.
- Shipping labels are provided free of charge for 'items not as described' by us. Once we receive the return & assess that the item was as described, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds take 2 to 3 business days after receiving the item to process.
- All eligible returns are subject to a restocking fee if the item has been used or the tags have been removed, the restocking fee is assessed based on the condition of the returned item.
We, at JFL Diamond & Timepieces, understand how important it is to get purchases on time in a safe & a secure manner. Hence, all our orders ship within 1 - 2 business days after the payment has cleared in full. Additional days may be required if there are alteration or customization requests made by the buyer or if the order is shipping to an international destination. JFL Diamond & Timepieces can only ship to the address provided at the time of checkout & is approved by a third-party security company. All packages are insured for free. All packages above $500 will require signature on delivery & needs someone to be present to sign for the package upon delivery. All items are primarily shipped via UPS SurePost, USPS, & FedEx based on the shipping option you choose upon checkout. All items can be tracked with the tracking number provided upon shipment.
DOMESTIC (within the US):
Below are the shipping charges as applicable to items being shipped anywhere in the United States:
JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers three different shipping methods:
1) UPS SurePost: Free of Charge; this is a service JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers to customers in the USA at no charge. The package is fully insured & can take 2 - 5 business days to be delivered from the day it ships.
2) USPS Priority Mail: $9.95 for all jewelry & watch items; this is a service JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers to customers in the USA. The package is fully insured & can take 1 – 3 business days to be delivered from the day it ships.
3) FedEx Standard Overnight: $40.00 for all jewelry & watch items; this is a service JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers to customers in the USA. The package is fully insured, comes with a signature confirmation, & is guaranteed to be delivered by Next Business Day. This service does not include Saturday delivery as Saturday is not considered a business day for FedEx.
INTERNATIONAL (outside of the US territory):
The buyer is responsible for paying all custom & taxes incurred upon delivery.
All items shipped outside the United States will be subject to a fee by the customs office upon delivery. Each country has their own tax rate, please check with your local post office or call the customs department to get the exact tax rate for your country. You have to pay the custom fees & taxes as decided by your country's customs office in order to receive the item. JFL Diamond & Timepieces is not responsible for any customs & taxes charged to the buyer. Buyers are sent a letter by the customs informing them about the fees they owe, how to pay the fees, & collect the item once it receives clearance from the country's customs department.
Below are the shipping charges as applicable to items being shipped internationally outside of the United States:
JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers two methods of international shipping:
1) USPS Express Mail International: $50.00 for all jewelry & watch items. This is a service JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers to all international customers (outside of US)*. JFL Diamond & Timepieces ensures that the package is fully insured. The package will require a signature upon delivery & can take 5 - 7 business days to reach the country. The time period for customs clearance can vary on the country of the recipient.
2) FedEx International Economy: $80.00 for all jewelry & watch items; this is a service JFL Diamond & Timepieces offers to all international customers (outside of US)**. JFL Diamond & Timepieces ensures that the package is fully insured. The package will require a signature upon delivery & can take 6 - 8 business days to be delivered. This time period includes customs clearance.
*Depending on the Rules & Regulations of your country Express Mail International might not be an option & may only allow First Class International to be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). We also might not be able to ship the item depending on the customs rules & regulations of the recipient's country - as some countries do not allow jewelry to be imported.
**We might not be able to ship the item depending on the customs rules & regulations of the recipient's country - as some countries do not allow jewelry to be imported.
***JFL Diamond & Timepieces reserves the right to deny any transactions if the customs of the recipient's country do not allow jewelry or watches to be imported.