JFL Diamonds & Timepieces strives to provide buyers with quality jewelry and timepieces. In order for us to ensure this, all of our items include a warranty. All warranty starts from the date of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Warranty on Jewelry Items:
All jewelry items, not including timepieces, comes with a 6-month manufacturer warranty. If a jewelry item you purchased from JFL Diamonds & Timepieces has a defect due to a manufacturer error, please contact our customer service team via email immediately. This warranty covers manufacturer defects such as loose or missing diamonds due to errors during the setting process.
Conditions of Warranty:
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by regular wear, misuse, or abuse of the item.
- Misuse or abuse of an item includes, but is not limited to:
- Damages sustained due to the exposure of chemicals including soaps, shampoos, colognes, etc.
- Damages sustained due to wearing of jewelry to sleep
- Damages sustained due to wearing of jewelry while working out or conducting activity out of the norm that would put unnecessary pressure to the jewelry
- Center Solitaire diamonds or gemstones on any jewelry or center solitaire and side diamonds of three stone settings will only be installed under warranty if the original diamond is sent back with the item. If the diamond is lost, the customer is responsible for this cost.
- Missing stones will only be installed if it is caused due to a manufacturing defect
- All shipping costs, including costs to ship to us and back to the customer is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Warranty on Luxury Timepieces:
This warranty is only valid at JFL Diamonds & Timepieces. All warranty service must be performed by us. The warranty is voided for any product(s) opened or serviced by any other party.
JFL Diamonds & Timepieces watches are 100% genuine and most are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase. All Luxury Timepieces include a 1-year warranty.
Warranty service will be provided by JFL Diamonds & Timepieces under the following conditions:
- The warranty does not apply to scratches or changes to the finish, the crown or stem, the case strap or bracelet, the glass or crystal, damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the manufacturer’s water resistance limitations, or damages caused by excessive wear and/or physical abuse
- The warranty does apply to the watch movement, battery replacement, and manufacturing defects
- JFL Diamonds & Timepieces will repair/replace the product at our discretion, including the cost of all parts and labor during the warranty period.
- JFL Diamonds & Timepieces disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of timepieces, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The JFL Diamonds & Timepieces products displayed on the website are representative of the color, design, and style, etc. of the original products. Slight variations, distortions, and/or differences may be apparent when compared to the original product. This may, for example, be due to technical issues such as your browser or computer settings. Accordingly, JFL Diamonds & Timepieces cannot be held liable for any apparent differences in the product images represented on the Platforms and the original products.
- Warranty return parcels must be clearly shipped with a return form obtained by contacting JFL Diamonds & Timepieces customer service via email. Parcels without valid return shipping details will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via traceable carrier, such as FedEx, UPS (United Parcel Service), USPS (United States Postal Services) with insurance and delivery prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss/damage in transit.
* Each warranty claim is assessed on a case by case basis. There may be costs associated with a warranty claim if the item does not fit the warranty conditions.
** All terms listed above are subject to change without notification.